- 500 g new potatoes cooked until just done, cooled and sliced into 5mm thick discs
- 100 g purple sprouting broccoli cooked until al dente, and cooled in cold water.
- 4 spring onions sliced into chunks
- 6 St Ewe Rich Yolk Eggs
- 50 ml olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp chopped fresh herbs (your choice of parsley basil, marjoram, chives or a mixture)
- 75 g Camembert sliced
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place a medium sized non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and sliced potatoes. Gently sauté the potatoes until they just start to colour.
- Drain the purple sprouting broccoli and add to the potatoes with the spring onions.
- Carefully mix to ensure the vegetables are evening distributed in the pan.
- Whisk the eggs with the herbs and a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to the vegetable mix, ensuring the egg mix is coating all the vegetables.
- Cook the tortilla on the stove top until the egg mix starts to set around the edges.
- Place the tortilla in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the egg is set.
- Remove from the oven and scatter over the pieces of camembert.
- Return to the oven for 5 more minutes to melt the cheese.
- Take the tortilla from the oven and leave to sit for 5 minutes, before carefully inverting it onto a plate. Then tip onto another plate so the cheese is on the top.
- Either serve immediately or allow to cool before cutting into wedges.
Share this Recipe