- Bring a small sauce pan of water to the boil. Add the eggs and boil for 7 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, drain and crack the shells a little with the back of a spoon. Cool the eggs under cold running water.
- Once the eggs are cool, peel and mash with a fork in a small bowl.
- Add the mayo, mustard, chives and some freshly ground pepper to taste
- Toast the sourdough, if desired.
- Mash the avocado onto the sour dough and squeeze over a little lemon juice.
- Top with the egg mayo mix. Sprinkle with chopped chives and drizzle with chilli sauce if desired.
Share this Recipe