- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk together well.
- Heat a non stick pan or saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the butter and gently melt. Next pour in the eggs.
- Using a non stick spatula, carefully stir the eggs, allowing the curds to form as the eggs cooks. This will happen quickly. Cook until the eggs have thickened and are creamy.
- Remove from the heat and spoon into serving bowls. Next add the jelly snakes by inserting them into the scrambled egg. The heat of the eggs will make the snakes start to melt. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe