|Prep Time||30 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- If you are making the pastry, place the flour, butter and the pinch of salt into the bowl of a food processor. Pulse until the mix resembles fine crumbs. Add a little water to bring the mix together into a firm dough. Remove from the food processor and wrap in cling film. Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together with a little seasoning. Go easy on the salt as the feta will add to the seasoned taste.
- Lightly dust a 12 whole non-stick muffin tray with some flour. Roll out the pastry on to a floured board and cut 12 circles to fit. Carefully ease them into the muffin cases, pressing in gently.
- Divide the basil, sun blush tomatoes and basil between the tartlets. Top with the cubed feta.
- Pour in the egg mix then place into the preheated oven. Bake for 15 minutes or until the tartlets are puffed and golden. Remove from the oven and allow to cool or eat straight away.
Share this Recipe