|Prep Time||20 mins|
|Cook Time||30 mins|
- 400 g mix of sweet potato carrot, squash, potato, leeks, mushrooms etc,
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion finely diced
- 2 cloves garlic finely chopped
- a small can chickpeas rinsed, drained and blended to resemble coarse crumbs
- 150 g cooked chestnuts blended until quite fine ( a few coarse bits is fine)
- 100 g mixed nuts of choice roughly chopped
- 1 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 1 tsp Coriander Seeds
- 1 tbsp chopped thyme
- 3 Rich Yolk Eggs lightly whisked
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Line a loaf tin with baking parchment
- Roughly chop your vegetables of choice. Place on a roasting tray and drizzle with half of the olive oil. Sprinkle over salt and pepper. Place in the oven and cook for 20 minutes until just cooked.
- Place a non stick pan over medium heat. Add the remaining oil, then the onion and garlic. Cook for a few minutes then add the spices, vegetables, nuts and thyme.
- Tip into a bowl. Add the chestnuts and chickpeas. Pour on the eggs and mix. Season well.
- Spoon into the prepared loaf tin, then place into the oven. Cook for about 30 minutes, until it feels firm to the touch and is cooked through.
- Serve with vegetables of choice
Share this Recipe