|Prep Time||20 minutes|
|Passive Time||4 hours|
- Melt the chocolate in a plastic bowl in the microwave for 2 to 3 minutes, or until melted, stirring part of the way through. Alternatively, place the chocolate in a heat proof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water and stir until melted.
- Add the olive oil and stir to combine. Set aside to cool a little while yo prepare the eggs.
- Beat the eggs yolks with half of the sugar until pale and fluffy
- Mix into the melted chocolate and add the vanilla or brandy if using
- Whip the egg whites with the salt until stiff peaks form
- Gradually add the sugar and whip until smooth and glossy
- Fold half the whipped egg whites into the chocolate mix, string until well combined.
- Carefully fold in the rest of the egg whites. Spoon into glasses or ramekins and set in the fridge for at least 4 hours.
Share this Recipe