|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- 500 g Leftover mixed vegetables from your Christmas Day luncheon (potatoes parsnips, carrots, brussel sprouts etc), roughly chopped
- 150 g leftover roast turkey meat roughly chopped
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 6 St Ewe Eggs (we used Rich Yolk)
- 20 ml olive oil
- Salt and Pepper
- 2 tsp chopped fresh herbs (your choice of parsley basil, marjoram, chives or a mixture)
- 100 g Stilton crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place a medium sized non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add the olive oil and the onion. Sweat until softened.
- Add the vegetables and turkey. Cook for a few minutes until heated through.
- Carefully mix to ensure the vegetables are evening distributed in the pan.
- Whisk the eggs with the herbs and a little salt and pepper to taste.
- Add to the vegetable and turkey mix, ensuring the egg mix is coating all the vegetables.
- Cook the frittatta on the stove top until the egg mix starts to set around the edges.
- Scatter over the Stilton, then place the frittatta in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until the egg is set and the top is golden.
- Take the frittatta from the oven and leave to sit for 5 minutes, before carefully inverting it onto a plate. Then tip onto another plate so the cheese is on the top.
- Either serve immediately or allow to cool before cutting into wedges.
Serves 4 as a main course; 6 to 8 as a snack
Share this Recipe