Become a St Ewe Producer
Why become a St Ewe producer?
St Ewe Free Range Eggs is a unique family run business who pride ourselves in good communication, mutual respect and support for our producers
- Our background is firstly dairy farming from 1967 and free range poultry farming since 1980, we understand your business and its challenges
- Our customers range from supermarkets to bakeries, the packing centre and flocks are British Lion Coded, Freedom Foods and SALSA accredited
- St Ewe Eggs is growing, we have exciting sales with our range of brands, supplying the shell and liquid egg markets within the UK and export
- We innovate; St Ewe likes to keep egg marketing interesting. An egg is not just an egg! Keeping an eye on where the market is moving and want consumer demands are is crucial to keep innovation on the right track.
- Nutrition is key, we differentiate our brands with different diets so it is vital we work closely with our feed supplier Humphreys feeds who supply a consistent, high standard of feed to ensure an excellent quality of award winning free range eggs across all our brands all year round
- Subject to further discussion, Humphreys Feeds can offer pullets and pullet finance
- We pay our producers within 15 working days and provide weekly grading reports using EggBase software
Due to business growth, we are now looking for new Westcountry producers to come on board, and become partner farms, to produce Award Winning St Ewe free range eggs.Get in touch now, via email or phone. To find out more, or sign up.